Executive – QA (Documentation) for Pharma Candidates @ Pfizer
BPharm/MPharm/MSc candidates are eligible to apply online at Pfizer. Pfizer is recruiting pharma candidates for executive positions. QA position is vacant for pharma candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Sr. Executive – QA (Documentation)
B. Pharm or M. Pharm / M.Sc, with specialization in Pharmaceutics or Industrial Pharmacy and having min. 6-8 yrs. of experience.
- Coordinating in training for educating employees on the record management system, storage retention of documents and destruction procedures.
- Designing the site procedure i.e. SOP, BPR and formats to reduce human error and make it user friendly.
- Provide training on technical subject and GDP.
- Having good knowledge of Data integrity and ALCOA principle.
- Execute Gap Assessment of systems, procedures, practices to avoid data integrity issues and GDP errors.
- Directs, evaluates, and recommends initiatives and policies related to Good Documentation Practices at site.
- Discussing with the team related to recent regulatory findings for Data Integrity and Good Documentation Practices.
- The document person should have good shop floor knowledge and preference shall be given to the person who already worked in QC/Manufacturing.