Teva Regulatory Associate Vacancy – Pharma Apply Online
Teva invites postgraduate and undergraduate Pharmacandidates for the post of Associate. Pharma job opening at Teva. Pharma job opening 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Associate I
Eligibility: MPharm/ BPharm / MSc
Experience: 3-4 Yrs in relevant EU Market
- Prepare, compile, review and submit high-quality submissions for all required post-approval activities in accordance with EU legislation and in-house standards.
- Ensure approvals are secured within the stipulated timelines and maintain registration.
- Documentation and associated electronic databases, in line with in-house procedures.
Provide regulatory support and product information for all internal and external customers, stakeholders and TEVA project teams.
- Priorities, plan and monitor submissions for allocated procedures while documenting and informing involved parties of progress.
- Communicate with other Teva departments across Europe and European Agencies regarding proposed and pending submissions.
- Maintain and develop an awareness of current/pending regulatory legislation and guidelines.
- Fulfilling other allocated department duties and ad-hoc needs at the direction of Senior Regulatory Affairs personnel.
- To complete the assigned tasks for new MA approvals and post-approval activities in accordance with the Work Instructions to achieve regulatory compliance.
- Ensure task completion within the stipulated timelines for designated projects.
- Provide regulatory support for EU and Growth markets.
Editors Note: Teva Regulatory Associate Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.