Freshers Chemical Science Job Opening 2020 – Syngene
Chemical Science Research Associate / Senior Research Associate.Syngene Associate Job. Chemical Science Candidates with master’s degree are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring chemical science candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Job Title: Research Associate / Senior Research Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Department: Discovery Chemistry R&D
Educational Qualification: MSc (Chemical Sciences).
Experience: 0-6 years
- Able to work follow instructions and perform the tasks under the supervision of the project leader
- Fair interpersonal skills
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction work-ups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC and operating lab equipment
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor/group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment
- Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and in a timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
- Ensure that the instrument/equipment are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and are kept clean before use and in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately
- Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms
- Attend all mandatory training and update training records as and when training are completed
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Prepare SOPs/IOPs/EOPs/OCPs when any new lab activity is identified or existing one requires updation
- Any other lab responsibilities as indicated by the EHSQ team member/supervisor/group leader.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
Editors Note: Freshers Chemical Science Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.
Hello sir, I am yakshitha rai here,l studied industrial chemistry Mangalore university, I completed project work Aurigene discovery private limited at Bangalore. Reports are already submitted to Mangalore university,results are pending because of this pandemic,mean while I am searching for job , please let me know,if there is Vacancy in your company.Thanking you and with regards.
My name is Dhamale Dnyaneshwar , l studied organic chemistry Dr. Babasaheb A.Marathwada university Aurangabad Maharastra, But Msc last semister results are pending because of this Gov.Not decalir final semister decisions, mean while I am searching for job , please let me know,if there is Vacancy in your company.Thanking you and with regards.