Pharma Incubation Scientist Vacancy at Anna University – EDII
Applications are invited from a dynamic potential candidate for the following posts on temporary contract basis under EDII-Anna Business Incubation research Foundation, a section 8 company established at this institute.
Job Title: Incubation Scientist
No.of posts: 02
Eligibility: Pharmacy B. Pharm. and M. Pharm. in the relevant specialization with First Class or equivalent in any one of the two degrees.
Experience: Experience not required
Age limit Below 35 Years
PhD in the relevant field. Experience on Incubation Management, Marketing linkages/ Network Meetings/ Negotiation skill/ Organizing Seminars/ Conferences/ Capacity building programs/ analysing business feasibility and business plan preparation/ procedures for commercialization of technologies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifying new potential ideas, products and markets.
- Establishing market linkages, conduct market studies, supply chain Management.
- Analytical method/product development skills.
- Need to have better negotiation skill.
- Maintenance of website and IT systems.
- Maintaining customer relationship.
- Creating awareness and development of novel technologies.
- Exhibiting the innovative products in Expos and other events.
- To assist CEO and Director/Nodal Officer in all the activities of EDII- ABIRF
- Attracting funds through external grants, Seed Money and other sources for sustaining the company.
- Nurturing incubates, the formation of Business Clusters and Incubation Hub in the targeted regions.
- Making sure the Incubatees have a great experience using our services by controlling all activities related to the usage of the incubator including co-working facilities.
- Work towards establishing the industry-specific labs by understanding the needs of a specific industry, scout for the right equipment vendors and finalize bill of materials.
- Work towards establishing a vibrant startup community by designing, delivering awareness and outreach programs. Ensure the effectiveness of the program reach out to relevant ecosystem like student innovators, academic staff, alumni network and potential candidates with promising ideas.
- Create a calendar of outreach programs, involve internal and external speakers, experts, mentors, partners in executing such programs.
- Flexibility to work with asymmetric demands and last-minute changes to events and programs.
- Define, procure, build, own and maintain the equipment needed for general management of the incubator that includes but not limited to networks, routers, switches, security and surveillance, air conditioning, uninterrupted power supplies, lighting, laptops, desktops, servers, software systems.
Job Title: Project Assistant 1 Graduation in Pharma or Graduation in
Science with 1-year relevant experience after Graduation One year relevant
experience after Graduation.
Age Limit Below 30 years
- Experience on novel product-oriented technologies, and operation/ maintenance of equipment/machinery and organizing programmes.
- Good in written and spoken English, with the ability to conduct hands-on workshops and share knowledge in front of an audience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Production of novel Pharmaceutical, engineered, biotech and related products.
- Maintain the equipment in working conditions by following up with maintenance schedules, make sure the
annual maintenance contracts are renewed and equipment are taken care of.
- Assisting in conducting hands-on training
- Technical guidance
Eligible qualifications for each post, roles and responsibilities are provided in the annexure.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send the filled-in application form (as per format attached in Annexure and Curriculum Vitae with details of name and contact details, education,
work experiences, professional skills, etc., and names and contact addresses (including phone number/ fax/ e-mail) of three referees and a recent passport size photograph on or before 29.08.2020 addressed to “ The Registrar, Anna University, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruchirappalli-620 024” with the subject line of “Application for the Post of Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Incubation Scientist, Project Assistant, Office Assistant under “EDII-Anna Business Incubation Research Foundation”. Wherever necessary enclose attested/self-attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials of supporting documents.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates for attending the interview.
- The date and time of interview will be informed later to the candidates by email only.
- Candidates should appear for interview along with their original certificates and other relevant documents.
- The position is temporary which will be renewed every year subject to satisfactory
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Anna University Pharma Incubation Scientist Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.