Tuv SUD QA Job 2020 – MSc Chemistry Candidates Apply
Manager QA. Tuv SUD invites postgraduate Msc chemistry candidates for the post of the QA. QA post vacancy at Tuv SUD. Candidates looking for Msc Chemistry jobs can grab this opportunity of working with Tuv. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Manager QA
Education and Experience
1. Education- M.Sc / post-graduation in Chemistry/ Food.
2. Minimum 4 years of technical experience in QA by working at Food testing laboratory.
1. Experience in handling NABL/BIS/EIC/APEDA/ AYUSH audits included application and audit handing.
2. Understanding of ISO 17025 standard.
Responsibility and Authority
1. ISO/IEC 17025 Trained Professional from Food Testing background
2. Experience in handling NABL/BIS/EIC/APEDA/ AYUSH audits included application and audit handing
3. Minimum 1 year of technical experience and at least 1 year of experience in QA by working at Food testing laboratory
4. Experience in the implementation of SOP’s, Documents guidelines and process as per the company guidelines and process
5. Reviewing the Calibration certificate of equipment’s as per requirement and maintain its traceability as per national and international standards.
3. Implement, Maintain, continuously improve by verification and review of the quality management system through systematic procedure and audits
7. Ensuring the Quality of Test results by conducting IQC/ILC(Inter and Intra laboratory)/PT.
8. Efficient enough to guide the lab by suitable procedures to identify the Non-conforming works in its various process steps, suitable review periodically to improve the procedure.
9. Ensure that the suitable procedures/guidelines are available for Selection / Training / Authorization/ Supervision of personnel and to monitor their competence.
10. Experience in complaint handling in the lab which includes RCA/ CAPA / Effective verification.
11. Conduct internal audits by self and by employing qualified auditors as per the schedule and follow up and verify the actions initiated on findings.
12. Reporting the Lab management on the performance of QMS and needs for improvement, in a systematic way.
Editor’s Note: Tuv SUD QA Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.