National Fertilizers Limited Jobs – Chemistry Jobs Salary Up to 6 Lakh p.a
National Fertilizers Limited Jobs National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Mini-Ratna, premier profit-making Central Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs with a vision of being a leading Indian company in fertilizers and beyond, with a commitment to all stakeholders. NFL is looking for qualified, dynamic and result oriented experienced professionals with the initiative for manning the following positions on a regular basis for its various Units/Offices:
Designation Sr. Chemist / Engineer
Pay Scale: ₹40000 – 3% – 140000
Eligibility: M Sc (Chemistry)
Age: 30 years
Nature of Experience: Post qualification inline experience in NABL accredited LAB/ Ammonia Urea Fertilizer complex / Continuous process chemical / PetroChemical industry
Experience: Total post qualification inline experience: 1-year Govt / PSU employees Should have worked for 1 year or more in one level below pay scale or Presently working in same or higher pay scale, as on cut-off date of eligibility. Candidates working in Private sector should have minimum one-year post qualification inline experience
Salary: a minimum CTC of Rs. 6.05 lakh p.a. as on the cut-off date
For candidates applying for the post at E-1 level: Candidates should have worked for one year or more in one level below Pay Scale as on Cut-off date
UR / EWS / OBC candidates are required to send Non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) through Demand Draft in favour of NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED payable at NEW DELHI. However, SC/ ST/ ExSM, PwBD and Departmental candidates are not required to pay the Application Fee.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Their eligibility will be provisional and will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection.
2. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form proforma available on NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com ->Careers-> Recruitment in NFL-> Recruitment
of experienced professionals in Production, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical Laboratory, Civil and Fire & Safety-2020. The Application Form, duly filled and signed, along with self-attested copies of the
documents/certificates, as mentioned at Sl. No. G.6, should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed
with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ (POST NAME) – 2020” at the following address:
“General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited,
A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301”
No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
SHORTLISTING & SELECTION PROCESS
1. Based on the information in application and documents submitted by the candidates’ along with a duly signed print out of their Application Form, scrutiny of applications would be done and candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted and called for the personal interview. NFL’s decision regarding eligibility & shortlisting of applications shall be final & binding and no queries or correspondence shall be
entertained in this regard.
2. However, in case of receipt of a large number of Applications, NFL reserves a right to conduct an online test in Delhi – NCR region and/or any other city(ies) of India for the purpose of short-listing candidates for interview. Neither TA will be paid nor Boarding & Lodging facilities would be arranged/reimbursed for appearing in the online test.
3. Modalities of Online Test, in the event it is decided to conduct the same, shall be placed on NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com-> Careers-> Recruitment in NFL-> Recruitment of experienced professionals in Production, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical Laboratory, Civil and Fire & Safety-2020 at an appropriate time.
4. Candidates are required to qualify in the Personal Interview separately with a minimum average of 50% marks in interview.
5. In case, total marks (up to two decimals) of two or more candidates after the personal interview are same, percentage of marks in the qualifying examination would be considered for drawing up merit list. In case percentage of marks (up to two decimals) are also equal in the qualifying examination, the date of birth of the candidates will be considered for preparing merit list i.e. the candidate born earlier will be considered as senior in the merit list.
6. It may be noted that candidates will be called for personal interview provisionally on the basis of information submitted by them in the application form and their candidature will be considered vis-à-vis eligibility criteria for the post applied for as mentioned in the Advertisement. Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria or not in possession of complete requisite documents will not be allowed to attend the personal interview and
no TA will be paid to them. Further, no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
7. The candidates called for a personal interview will be reimbursed to and fro single 2nd AC Class Rail fare (Mail/Express trains, excluding Rajdhani/Duronto/Shatabdi)/ Bus fare from the nearest railway station of the correspondence address indicated by the candidates in their application to the place of interview by the shortest route on production of necessary receipts. The TA reimbursement, however, is subject to the candidate
meeting the advertised specifications for the post applied for.
8. The selected candidates before joining will be required to get Medical Fitness Certificate from Civil Surgeon/NFL’s Hospital/NFL’s common panel of hospitals and their appointment will also be subject to verification of character & antecedents and Caste certificate from the concerned District Authorities.
9. Selected candidates can be posted in any of the Units/Offices/Joint Ventures of the NFL at the discretion of Management.
Check The Last Date Below:
Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of this advertisement shall be displayed only on the NFL’s website www.nationalfertilizers.com under the head “Careers”. No further press advertisement will be issued. Hence prospective applicants are advised to regularly visit NFL website for the latest updates with regard to this advertisement
Last date of submission of applications for the advertisement no. 03/2020 is extended up to 30.06.2020
Editor’s Note: National Fertilizers Limited Jobs Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.