Piramal Chemistry Chief Manager Post Vacancy – Apply Online
Piramal Chemistry Vacancy Piramal Chemistry. Piramal Ltd invites postgraduate Chemistry and Pharma candidates for the post of Manager. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Chief Manager – Validation
The person will strive to proactively drive the Quality culture at the site and promote cGMP activities. This person will work hands-on with the responsibility of ensuring compliance, improving practices, and qualifying/validating new processes with company strategic goals as a guide. The role may also serve as a liaison between the Operations group (Manufacturing, Packaging, Engineering/Maintenance, etc.) and the QA/QC department for day to day activities, capital projects, process improvements, etc.
- Develop and lead quality improvement initiatives to increase manufacturing and packaging batch record RFT
- Ensure the integrity of all data in Manufacturing, Packaging, and the warehouse – both manually recorded and electronic information
- Provides daily guidance and direction for manufacturing, packaging, engineering, and warehouse activities to assure cGMP requirements are met
- Assist with site capital projects to provide cGMP guidance. This may include the following for equipment qualification and/or process validation: specification generation, protocol development, document writing, execution, deviation investigation, and report generation to ensure regulatory compliance is met
- Proactively lead the DI and CAPA process for both Manufacturing and Packaging. This can include conducting investigations, providing guidance, and writing documentation with the goal of closing all DIs/CAPAs within the given time limit
- Review DI and CAPA data to determine trends or statistical significance of events
Prepare, write, review, and revise SOPs and WIs as needed
Generation of position papers or risks assessments for existing and new processes
- Help ensure that the site is audit-ready at all times. This can include weekly walkthroughs of each area to assess preparedness and the assignment of action items
- Ensure that all Packaging, Manufacturing, and site warehouse personnel are up to date with all required training
- Evaluates existing processes and lead initiatives/projects to improve overall regulatory compliance, cGMP, and Quality culture at the site
- Assist with the serialization, electronic pedigree system, and automation qualifications and validations
- Performs data analysis and reviews to ensure manufacturing and packaging are operating within validated states and statistical control
Remains current in regulatory expectations and industry practices
- Assists with the development and implementation of new procedures, standards, and specifications as required by GxPs and ISO Quality Management Systems as well as 21 CFR
- Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements including vendor quality manuals and company quality records.
MSc (Chemistry), B Tech (Chemical)
Editor’s Note: Piramal Chemistry Chief Manager Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.