Unilever Research Associate Job Vacancy – Chemistry Candidates Apply
Unilever Chemistry Job Opportunity with the biggest company Unilever. Unilever invites chemistry candidates for the post of R&D Associate to work in the Research and development department. Candidates interested in a career in research and development can apply for this job post. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Senior R & D Associate Packaging
- Chemistry, Engineering
- Solid experience in packaging > 5 years.
- Capability and flexibility to work cross-function.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong external orientation and digital skills.
- Strong leadership mindset and capability, as well as people management skills.
- Agility and creativity to develop new/alternative solutions for packaging.
- Great interpersonal skills, to be able to develop solid networks and robust business relationships.
Team Alignment, Growth Mindset, Consumer and Customer Focus.
- Develop and owns the short/long-term technical strategy for Packaging (Technologic / Roadmap).
- Provide technology costs effectiveness solutions for packaging i.e. (Bars, flexibles and rigids components) cross the globe.
- Hold the Global specs mainly for Soap bars and Liquids packaging and product shapes.
- Full integration with Webpack and Bars creator tool.
- Lead one or more key Innovation projects as Technical PL; collaborate with the other key functions like MKT, SC, Finance, etc.
- Collaborate with external interfaces – suppliers, Open innovation.
In R&D we are passionate people that bring trends and technology into the products that consumer love. We love our products and our consumers! This makes packaging a very strategic area within R&D.
This packaging position encompasses Consumer, technology, costs effective solutions to skin cleansing. We are looking for someone with an inquisitive and questioning nature, as well as highly connected to Unilever digital & diversity environment. Successful candidates have an insatiable desire to understand consumers, the drive to turn insights into winning packaging design/ concepts and excellent communication/influencing skills.
Editor’s Note: Unilever Research Associate Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.