Syngene Sr Research Associate – Pharma & MSc Job Opening
MPharma Senior Research Associate.Syngene Associate Job. Chemistry Candidates with master’s degree are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring Chemical Science candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Job Title: Senior Research Associate
Job Id: 6162
JOB PURPOSE :
Responsible for executing the assigned in vivo efficacy studies in the oncology therapeutic area.
- Responsible to conduct assigned research projects including experiments with utilizing current concepts and recognized standard techniques.
- Responsible to set up the experimental designs, analysis of data and concluding from the progress.
- Record laboratory observations information in lab notebooks, database and document the experimental designs.
- Responsible for data analysis, perform calculations for the result of the experiment.
Summarize the research and communicate result of research to the supervisor.
M.V.Sc Pharmacology / Pathology
2 – 3 years of Industrial experience
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
- Hands-on experience in execution of subcutaneous tumor xenograft models, orthotopic xenograft model, Metastasis models.
- Hands-on experience in handling human primary tumor xenografts from clinical samples.
- Hands-on experience in studies involving IHC and ELISA readouts
- Experience in handling & maintenance of various human & murine Cancer Cell lines.
- Will work independently or in association with senior scientists and other associates in the design and execution of in-vivo efficacy experiments in the relevant therapeutic area.
- Experience in animals handling (rodents and non rodents) such as dosing by various routes, blood sampling by various routes, injections by various routes and surgical modalities which includes cannulation etc…
- Associate to provide technical, analysis and reporting outcomes of research for projects in relevant therapeutic area.
- Organizational skills and the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment are required.
- Decent communication skills
- Fair interpersonal skills.
- Good team player
- Strong documentation Skills.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- EHS compliance
- Adherence to ISO guidelines
Editor’s Note: Syngene Sr Research Associate Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.