Syngene Pharma & Chemistry Jobs – Bioanalyst Post
Syngene M Pharma Post. Syngene Pharma Job. Syngene Job Opening. Pharma Jobs. Syngene Hiring Pharma and chemistry candidates. candidates are required at Syngene. Pharma job opening 2020, M Pharma jobs Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for the post via online mode. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com.
Job Title: Bioanalyst Binding assay
Job Id: (6193)
A highly motivated individual with a strong interest in Bioanalysis is required for SARC (Syngene Amgen Research center) collaboration. In this position, candidate will support discovery and non-GLP bioanalysis of rodent PK and TK studies.
- Responsible for activities in LC-MS/MS-based Bio-analytical Laboratory.
Play a leading role in all aspects of design, development, and validation of multiple component LC-MS/MS-based bio-analytical methods for quantization of drug discovery candidates/team members and related substances in a variety of biological matrices
- Responsible for the quality of data generated including the interpretation, release, and archive of all bio-analytical results
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience in other common in vitro ADME assays is highly preferred
M.Pharma/PhD in Analytical Chemistry from reputed University
3-6 years in the industry
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
- Sound knowledge in Analytical Chemistry and Separation Science
- Expert in all laboratory techniques and sound knowledge of associated software especially in mass spectrometry in the area of Drug Discovery.
- Strong communication skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently, respond to support requests, and diagnose and troubleshoot issues.
- Team management skills.
- Multitasking ability
Editor’s Note: Syngene Pharma & Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.