Merck Chemistry Job Opening – Chemistry & Pharma Assistant Scientist
Merck Chemistry Job Opening Pharma & Chemistry Job. Merck invites candidates with a Pharmacy degree for the post of a Scientist in Pharmaceutical science filed. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for this job post. Check out all the Relevant details on Rasayanika.com
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Requisition ID: 200173
Location: Bangalore Operations
Career Level: D – Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
Job Title: Assistant Scientist
Qualification– The successful candidate should have an M.Sc degree with at least 4-8 years of experience in CRO, API (Pharmaceutical), Fine Chemical or related industry, or PhD in Synthetic Organic Chemistry (4-5 Years).
- Experience working with the design and execution of multistep synthetic routes.
- Working knowledge of common analytical techniques, including the ability to independently conduct the analyses and accurately interpret the obtained data.
- Demonstrated track record of innovative scientific ideas and publications etc.
- Superior laboratory skills and adherence to laboratory safety. Excellent oral and written communication, and presentation skill.
- Candidates with an innovative and positive mindset will be preferred.
We are looking for individuals with a strong passion for synthetic organic chemistry first and foremost and ideally experience of carrying out research programs, knowledge of experimental planning, literature search (reaxys/scifinder etc.), synthetic route design, laboratory techniques, project communication (with external/internal customers), unit operations and execution and interpretation of analytical data (results) and safe work practices.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidates should be well versed with synthesis of a wide variety of organic molecules from mill-to-kilogram scale, apply theoretical learning to practical problems, ensures systematic documentation of observations in a research project and responsible for deliveries on committed timelines.
- The ideal candidate must be a good team player and confers with senior counterparts before making significant changes to documented procedures. Ensures quality specifications for final products are met and SAP confirmation of finished product as per SOP.
- Reviews inventory, schedules or demand and changes in priority of work as necessary. Documents the actual results of all experiments, synthetic procedures and QC analysis.
- Maintains laboratory equipment, workplace and stocks supplies, verifies inventories and orders fresh stocks as required. Communicates results of lab work to external and internal customeres, appropritely and timely.
- Maintains parameters as required in shift, writes and revises procedures (if required). Documents results and observations per department guidelines (e.g., Lab Notebook, Project Files).
- Communicates technical results to supervisor’s and maintains all parameters as required in a shift and records all observations during shift. He/ she should have very strong troubleshooting/problem solving, written and oral communications and presentation skills.
Editor’s Note: Job Opening, Chemical Science Post Vacancy @ Merck. jobs, PhD jobs, Merck, PhD jobs at Merck. Science jobs at Merck, jobs 2019, Subscribe to Rasayanika and follow us on Facebook for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.