IQVIA Clinical Data Coordinator Job Opening – Pharma Jobs
IQVIA Clinical Data Coordinator IQVIA Pharma Job Pharmaceutical science candidates are encouraged to apply for a Data coordinator position that is vacant and available at IQVIA. Analyst vacancy for B Pharma and Pharmaceutical sciences candidates. Interested candidates may apply for this job via online mode. Check out all the details
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Good understanding of clinical drug development process.
• Background in Pharmacology
• Excellent organizational, communication, and data management skills (detailed oriented).
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
• Serve as Data Operations Coordinator (DOC) for one or two global studies with fewer than 10 operations staff (excludes DE), or serve in a leadership role to a specific DM Task.
• Manage delivery of projects through full data management study life-cycle.
• Manage project timelines and quality; determine resource needs; identify out-of-scope work.
• Serve as Data Operations Coordinator or Data Team Lead.
• Perform comprehensive data management tasks including data review, writing and resolving data clarifications.
• Perform database designer activities for technologies not requiring extensive programming.
• Perform comprehensive quality control procedures.
• Independently bring project solutions to the CDM team.
• Solve issues through using the global issue escalation/communication plan.
• Consult with Standards Group for process issues; communicate ideas for process improvement.
• Assist in developing and implementing new technology.
• Understand and comply with core operating procedures and working instructions.
• Meet objectives as assigned.
• Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with CDM team.
• Interact with CDM team members to negotiate timelines and responsibilities.
Editor’s Note: B.Pharma Post. Pharma Analyst Post, For more on b.sc jobs, jobs on BSc, b.sc job, BSc job, jobs for bsc, job for bsc, job for bsc graduate, Pharmaceutical sciences jobs, sciences jobs, subscribe to Rasayanika. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.