Pharma Scholarship Programme @ Queensland University, Australia
The Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving international students. Pharma Scholarship at Queensland University, Australia. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
The Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving international students. Scholars will receive a $5000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee.
To be eligible, you must be an international student who:
- wishes to commence study of the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ, or has received an unconditional offer to study the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ.
- You must not simultaneously hold another scholarship.
- Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
Enrolment status New students
Student type International students
Level of study Postgraduate
Study area Health and Behavioural Sciences
Scholarship value $5000 – $10,000
Number awarded Varies
Before you apply
If this scholarship has rules, download and read them before applying.
How to apply
Before submitting an application, you must:
- apply for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice
- receive a UQ student ID number
- receive an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the cholarship application closing date).
- Once you have received your offer, submit the following to [email protected]:
- CV/resume Personal/motivational statement. This statement should be no more than 1000 words and address: the reasons for your interest in studying the masters of pharmaceutical industry practice at UQ your personal goals and ambitions
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
- If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the scholarship application closing date, unfortunately, we cannot take your scholarship application into consideration.
Scholarship application closing dates
For Semester 1, 2020: applications close 17 January 2020.
For Semester 2, 2020: applications close 3 July 2020.
Editor’s Note: Pharma Scholarship Programme Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarship at Queensland University, AustraliaSubscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.