Chemical Engineering Job Recruitment at NNE, Apply Online Now!
Engineer, Process Utility
BENGALURU, INDIA | REQ2065
We are experts in end-to-end pharma engineering, and our success is built on our relationships, both with our colleagues and our customers. If you want to work on projects shaping the future of sustainable and intelligent pharma facilities, NNE is the place to be.
About the Position
Do you want to work with highly skilled colleagues helping us develop designs of new facilities? This is a great opportunity to develop and learn new relevant skills within the pharmaceutical industry by applying the learnings from your engineering degree into an exciting project in an international consulting company. Sounds like something you would love to do. Keep reading to learn more about how to join our passion.
- P&ID and layout drawings preparation, extended review in 2D & 3D format, correction proposal, reporting of deviations and holding the responsibility for completion of task in given timeline.
- Design and analysis of process piping requirements against URS, Line sizing, Pipe flow & pressure drop calculation, utility calculations, Material balance, Energy balance calculations, etc.
- CIP / SIP system and other process equipment design against International regulatory Standards, such as ASME, BPE, ASTM, ISPE, PDA, basic safety codes, etc.
- Review and analysis of technical specifications of components and instruments against design requirements.
- Design experience on sanitary valves, PRV, mixers, instruments, pump, vent filters, etc.
- Effective Internal & external communication across multiple disciplines / departments
- BE/B. Tech or M. Sc/ME/M. Tech in Chemical Engineering/Biotechnology or equivalent, with minimum and relevant experience of 2-5 years.
- Experience in CD, BD and DD Phases of project execution.
- You have GMP experience from the process, pharmaceutical, or life science industry.
- Good Understanding of ASME-BPE guidelines
- You’re proficient in both spoken and written English
- You know desktop software like Word and Excel
- Knowledge/work experience in MS VISIO, AUTO CAD, NAVISWORK are preferred.
Think of how it would be going to work every day to help pharma manufacturers establish efficient, sustainable and intelligent facilities that are essential for drug production worldwide. This is NNE. We are born and raised within pharma, which makes us more than a consultant engineering company. And if you share our values of innovating, taking initiative, and believing in teamwork, we invite you to join the passion!
Deadline of application is 31st October 2023. We will invite to interviews on a running basis.
Questions before applying? Please contact Recruiter Name and Email ID/Contact number
Please note we only accept applications submitted through our online recruitment system.
Keywords: Chemical Engineering Job, Recruitment, NNE, Engineer, Process Utility, Bengaluru, India, Apply Online