MSc Chemistry Application Specialist Job Opening 2019
MSc Chemistry Application Specialist. Application Specialist for high-end LCMS systems. Bruker job opening for maters’s in chemistry candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Application Specialist
No.of posts: 01
• Minimum Masters degree in chemistry or related sciences.
• Experience in various Liquid Chromatography-Mass spectrometry techniques (QQQ, Ion Trap, QTOF, MALDI etc.,) is essential, with knowledge in sample preparation, system handling, Mass spectra interpretation and SW. Exposure and experience in bio-pharma, proteomics, metabolomics applications will be essential.
• 3+ years of relevant hands-on work experience in Institutes, bio-pharma or private laboratories will be preferred.
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal is essential.
• Result orientated and self-organized, self motivated and a team player.
• Good communication and presentation skills with conviction is required.
• Willing to travel extensively in domestic as well as international sector as required by the organization.
• Responsible for complete pre and post sales Application support for ESI ITMS/QTOF, MALDI TOF/TOF and other high end Mass Spectrometry systems
• Analyze customer’s samples, prepare professional analytical reports, technical documentation and technical presentations to qualified customers
• Responsible for application training on Bruker Mass Spectrometer system, specializing in small molecules, proteomics, metabolomics and pharma/bio-pharma.
• Support Sales organization in determining customer requirements and work closely with service team towards customer excellence.
• Actively participate in scientific conferences, workshops, exhibitions, trade shows, etc.
• Contributing to Marketing Material and Presentations at Workshops or Trade fairs.