Global Pharmacovigilance Associate Job @ Apotex
Global Pharmacovigilance Associate Job Apotex invites undergraduate, postgraduates Pharma candidates for the post of Associate. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this post via online mode. For further details check our website Rasayanika.com.
Job Title: Associate/Sr. Associate – Global Pharmacovigilance
Location: Mumbai, MH, IN, 400079
Performs global Pharmacovigilance processes of the unit: Medical assessment and quality review of Individual case safety reports (ICSR), including submission to regulatory authorities as needed; Compliance monitoring and tracking; Reconciliation; Literature review, and occasional case processing as needed. Contributes to drafting and review of aggregate reports and Risk Management plans on products developed and manufactured by Apotex, in compliance with global drug safety regulations and ICH Guidelines. Interacts with health professionals and consumers and affiliate offices during investigation of all case reports. When required, participates in global new product development (NPD) project teams and supports Product Life Cycle Management (PLCM) activities relating to Risk Management programs as required.
- Perform medical review of ICSRs and generate follow-up questions as appropriate.
- Conduct literature assessment for ADRs and medical review of articles.
- Conduct causality assessments for safety cases reports.
- MedDRA coding assessment
- Perform expectedness and listedness assessment and ICSR reportability.
- Conduct quality review of ICSRs.
- Contribute to submissions of ICSRs when required.
- Assist in the preparation, review and evaluation of signals, aggregate reports and risk management plans
- Contribute in generating responses to regulatory authority requests on product safety related issues for marketed products or product in development.
- Respond to queries from clients (including internal and external to Apotex Inc.) in a timely manner.
- Perform monthly or quarterly reconciliations of reports as required.
- Assist in the maintenance of unit SODs, Safety Data Exchange agreements with business partners and internal work instructions.
- Maintain departmental document management, including scanning and filing of source documents.
- Contribute to maintenance and compliance oversight of PV processes, external service providers and business partners. May contribute to preparation and training of internal and external customers on adverse events reporting
- Escalates to Project Leader, calls and requests for Health Care Professional consultation involving safety issues.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives in consultation with management.
- Works as a member of a team to achieve all outcomes.
- Performs all work in support of our Corporate Values of Collaboration, Courage,
- Perseverance, Passion; Demonstrates strong and visible support of our values.
- Performs all work in accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirements.
Editor’s Note: Associate Job @ Apotex, Pharmacy job opening 2019, M Pharma job opening 2019, B Pharma job opening 2019, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.