Senior Scientist Analytical Development Job @ Novartis
Senior Scientist Analytical Development Novartis Pharma Scientist. Novartis.Career @ Novartis. Pharma job opportunity at Novartis.vacancy at Novartis. Interested candidates may apply online. Pharmaceutical Science job opening 2019 at Novartis. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Id: 277666BR
Job Title: Senior Scientist
MSc, MPharm or equivalent Good knowledge of English (oral and written English
1. Successfully demonstrated a minimum of 4 years relevant experience with Phd. or 8+ years with MSc/MPharm in the pharmaceutical industry
2. Strong experience in Dissolution and HPLC methods execution and stability assessment of dosage forms.
3. Working knowledge in the use of the following instrumentation: GC, titrimeters, UV/NIR/IR spectroscopy. Advanced computer skills: LIMS, chromatography data acquisition systems, MS office
4. Effective team player, able to work in a flexible, dynamic working environment
5. Good knowledge of cGMP requirements
6. Good oral and scientific writing skills 7. Good multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Design, plan, perform, interpret and document DS/DP related analytical activities including release/stability testing, method development/validation etc. under minimal guidance from more experienced team member
2. Provide efficient and robust processes for the analysis of DS/DP under adequate guidance from more experienced team members.
3. Provide scientific and technical guidance. Coach team members as needed.
4. Interact/collaborate with other groups/functions to facilitate transfer of knowledge of DS/DP
5. Give guidance to team members and work according to appropriate SOP’s, GLP, GMP, OQM, HSE, ISEC and Novartis guidelines.
6. Contribute to risk analyses and/or peer review and process challenge meetings.
7. Generate scientific documents to hand over to internal and/or external partners and actively support generation of international registration documents under adequate guidance from more experienced team members.
8. Report and present scientific/technical results internally and contribute to publications, presentations and patents.
9. Evaluate new lab equipment and prepare CAR and URS if applicable
10. Contribute to the maintenance of infrastructure/equipment and required investments.
Editor’s Note: Analytical Development Job @ Novartis, Pharma job opening 2019, Chemistry job opening 2019 at Novartis 2019. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jb openings. Follow us on Facebook for latest updates.