Henkel Chemistry Recruitment – Apply Online Now!
About the Company:
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Position: Specialist PD and Research
- Lead, manage and execute adhesive MOC formulation projects for several SBUs/technologies.
- Self-starter with strong drive for project delivery, strong inclination and expertise in digital tools, excellent collaboration, and engagement with internal/external customers & functions across regions to ensure on‐time execution of projects.
- Prepare professional project reports and communicate results and findings to relevant groups.
- Train and mentor associate chemists/technicians/engineers.
- Implement solutions around logistics for key lab activities necessary for successful project completion.
- Steer and facilitate knowledge sharing and support project teams in problem solving.
- Lead document preparation for audit certifications (IATF, ISO, etc.) as required.
- Implement and sustain organization’s safety, health, environment, quality and 5S standards in lab and contribute to safe work environment.
- Trace, record and present necessary CAPEX requirements and lead procurement, installation, and commissioning.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in formulation of adhesive products, product development, testing validation and structure‐property relationships.
- Ph.D./MSc degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Sciences, Materials Science.
- Experience in synthesis of polyurethanes and formulation chemistry of 1K & 2K polyurethane (PU) adhesives, reactive PU hotmelt and polyurethane dispersions (PUDs) used in adhesive applications.
- Experience in formulation and testing of RTV silicones, SMP used in adhesives applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, data analysis, report preparation and excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong ability to design and implement experiments and ability to support product scale up and commercialization.
- Individual with proven track record of success in new technologies and products with commercial success, patent, and scientific publication in peer reviewed journals.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Job ID: 23056112
Contract & Job Type: Full Time, Regular
Link to Apply: Apply Now
Keywords: Henkel Chemistry Recruitment, Specialist PD and Research, Job ID 23056112, Full Time job, Apply Online. Henkel Chemistry Recruitment – Apply Online Now! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.