Govt CDSA Research Officer Job With Rs. 80,000 pm Salary
Govt CDSA Research Officer. An extramural unit of THSTI, Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India invites PhD Pharmacology candidates for officer post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Name of the Post: Senior Research Officer (Regulatory Affairs)
Emoluments: Rs.80, 000 per month consolidated for a period of six months, likely to be extended as per the requirement of the project.
Location CDSA, Faridabad
- Coordinate and work closely with all the niche centers and members of the
Regulatory Working Cell (DCGI, DBT, ICMR, etc.)
- Assist the members of the Regulatory Cell by conducting background research
and preparing background documents pertaining to relevant regulatory policies
and guidelines both nationally and internationally on different subject areas as
advised by the Regulatory Working Cell.
- Ability to conduct situational analysis/gap analysis of the Indian Regulatory space
and be able to present the findings (through power-point presentations/other
means) in a coherent manner.\
- Assist with all internal/external communications as required.
- Any other activities such as organizing meetings/conferences as may be required
by the Regulatory Working Cell.
Qualifications and Experience Essential
- MD /Ph.D. in Pharmacology from a recognized medical college/ University.
- Knowledge of the Indian Regulatory space (DCGI, CDSCO, pharmaceutical companies,
etc.) or any previous experience in working with them.
Age limit: Not exceeding 45 years
- Effective communication skills,
- the provision of timely and accurate information to stakeholders
- Understanding of GCP, regulations, and guidelines
- Fair and ethical.
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and present the findings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Business computer skills (MS Word, Excel, e-mail)
Procedure for filling online application:
a. Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (Only jpeg/jpg format, file size 50 kb
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only, file size 1 Mb maximum) containing details of
qualification, positions held professional experience/distinctions, etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only, file size 1 Mb maximum) as mentioned below:
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
- Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
- Ph.D. degree
- Relevant experience certificates
- Caste certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
- Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
- List of Publications (if any)
- List of patents (if any)
b. Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in
submission of online application.
c. Once the online application is submitted, no correction/ modification is possible.
d. In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send an e-mail to
e. On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing a reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence
View Main Notification