Pharmaceutical Science Jobs @ Pfizer | Manager Post
Pharmaceutical Science Jobs. Pharma jobs 2019. Manager Scientific Communications Post vacant @ Pfizer. Pfizer 2019 Jobs, Pfizer Manager Scientific Communications jobs, Pharmaceutical Science jobs 2019. Pfizer hiring M Pharma candidates for a Manager Scientific Communications vacancy. Interested and eligible candidate can Apply for this post.Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Manager Scientific Communications
Eligibility & Experience:
- Degree in Medical Science (MBBS) or Bachelor of Science / Pharmaceutical Science
- Prior work experience in medical writing and content creation
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Planning & Prioritizing
- Result orientation
- Strategic Thinking
- Relationship Building
- Knowledge of project management discipline and relevant tools Ability to manage complex projects and cross-functional processes as required.
Knowledge of “pharmaceutical medicine” including clinical pharmacology, medical and paramedical sciences, medicine and medical statistics, and relevant Therapeutic Area/Products
- Expertise in clinical trial design and methodology, and understanding of interfaces, and conduct
- Basic knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, drug discovery, research & development, commercialization, promotion, and applicable policies, procedures, regulations, and guidelines
- Communication skills, both written and verbal (including medical writing and presentation skills)
- Analytical skills and reasoning, and sound medical judgment/decision making
Interpersonal skills, internal & external networking and the ability to impact and influence
- Overall management of the Biopharma Emerging Markets Medical Affairs Center of Excellence (COE) on scientific communications by taking responsibility for driving scientific / medical content and all additional identified services (e.g. Compassionate Use and Named Patient Program)
- Manage and oversee the team of Scientific Communication Associates responsible for developing and reviewing medical education and promotional content, in all activities in order to provide high quality and timely service
- Manager additional services as identified by the Medical Excellence Lead (e.g. Compassionate Use and Named Patient Program)
- Overall accountability for operational aspects and execution of assigned programs / projects. Ensure that the operational deliverables of the projects are achieved on or ahead of schedule and within standards such that they meet the desired outcomes (i.e. quality standard, value) and business deliverables
- Provide tactical and strategic inputs, and business/ technical expertise to facilitate development and implementation of content strategy for key therapy areas across the Medical division
- Review promotional, training and continuing medical education material in compliance with relevant SOPs/ regulations/ industry codes/ working practices
- To innovate scientific content for internal and external stakeholders
- To manage additional services provided by the Center of Excellence
- Appropriate people management responsibilities
Project Planning, Execution and Delivery
- In collaboration with Medical Affairs teams, lead the creation of content development plans that are based on overall strategic directives and that include detailed project
- plans, time/event schedules, resource and budget requirements if any.
- Provide process, organizational, operational and day-to-day administrative expertise and leadership for the COE.
- Manage the overall program and associated specific project schedules and monitor milestones, identify potential problems and adjust plans accordingly.
Editor’s Note: Pharmaceutical Science Jobs, M Pharma jobs, B Pharma jobs, B. Pharma, M. Pharma, jobs in Pfizer, Pfizer, Pfizer jobs, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs, Follow us on Facebook for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.