Chemistry JRF Job Opening @ CSIR- CFTRI- Application Details
Chemistry JRF Job Opening. CSIR-CFTRI invites eligible candidates to appear for a Walk-in-Interview for One position of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary basis tenable at the Department of the Flour Milling, Baking & Confectionery Technology, CSIR-CFTRI. Chemistry candidates with relevant experience may apply for this post. Check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: “Technology Development for Micronutrient fortification of semolina, Dalia, bansi rava and its utilization in Traditional pasta products”
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of posts: 02
Eligibility: MSc Chemistry with NET/GATE qualification.
Salary: Rs.30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand)consolidated per month
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 07.06.2019 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation as applicable by Govt. of India rules for
SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of JRF is exclusively for the above mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the externally funded project (GAP-0552) for a maximum period of one year and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/claim
whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIRCFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the JRF will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as soft copy to Dr. Suresh D Sakhare, Senior Scientist,
Department of Flour Milling Baking & Confectionery Technology, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru–570020, Karnataka (Email:[email protected]) on or before 07.06.2019. Application format can be downloaded from the website https://www.cftri.res.in.
Applications received after the due date (07.06.2019) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
Last Date To Apply: 7.06.2019
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Chemistry JRF Job Opening. Junior Research Fellow post, Junior Research Fellow jobs, MSc Chemistry jobs 2019, Chemistry Junior Research Fellow post, CSIR- CFTRI, Chemistry jobs at CSIR- CFTRI, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs. Follow us on Facebook for the latest chemistry and Pharma job updates and much more.