B.Sc/M.Sc/B.Pharm/M.Pharm Jobs at Teva : Quality Control Technician
B.Sc/M.Sc/B.Pharm/M.Pharm Jobs. Quality Control Technician jobs at Teva. Teva hiring B Pharma candidates for the post of Quality Control Technician.Teva Hiring Postgraduate M Pharma,b Pharma, Msc & Bsc Chemistry candidates. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health. Interested candidates check out all the relevant details below:
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Job Title: Quality Control Technician III
Work Location: Goa, IN, 403722
Experience: 2 to 3 years
- Analysis and reporting of data and disposal of stability samples.
- Preparation and standardization of volumetric solutions, working standard, reagents and related documentation as in the prevailing SOP’s.
- To ensure all instruments are calibrated as per schedule, follow SOP’s, GMP/GLP practices, Safety precautions in the lab and good documentation practices.
- Checking of stability history/trend related to analysis, Certificates of analysis, specifications, test procedures, validation reports.
- Updating status labels, calibration tags, etc.
- Report to the immediate shift Supervisor about the out of specification results obtained in routine analysis and testing and to perform the investigation.
- To ensure that the approved procedures and specifications are followed.
- To assist analyst in troubleshooting of instrumental problems.
- To ensure the correctness of raw data generated and submitted.
- To maintain cleanliness and sanitation in the laboratory.
- Maintaining Registers, log books, chromatograms, instrument prints in compliance to applicable SOP.
- To ensure compliance to the requirements of site procedures on Data integrity in GxP data handling.
Editor’s Note: B Pharma & M Pharma Quality Control Technician Post @ Teva. B Pharma jobs, M Pharma jobs, Pharma jobs 2019, Pharmacy jobs, Quality Control Technician. Quality Control Technician post at Teva, B Pharma, M Pharma, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs, Follow us on Facebook as well for latest job updates.