Msc Chemistry Job @ Vellore Institute of Technology
Msc Chemistry Job. Chemistry jobs at Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore Institute of Technology announces job opportunity for postgraduate Msc Chemistry candidates for the post of Scientific Assistant. Candidates willing to work with VIT with experience in the relevant field may apply for this job post. Check out all the details on the same below:
VIT was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis.
Job Title: Scientific Assistant For FEI-Transmission Electron Microscope (TEM)
Eligibility: MSc Chemistry
Experience: 1 – 2 years of experience in handling TEM equipment.
- Carrying out sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analyzing of results. Should provide all the required technical support to enable the laboratory to function effectively, while adhering to correct procedures, health and safety guidelines.
- Should carry out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out the analysis
- Should be up to date with technical developments, especially those which can save time and improve efficiency
- Should develop new sample preparation techniques
Ability to manage a large and varied workload
- Solid technical background
- Good analytical skills
- Strong teamwork, communication and planning/time management skills
- Ability to work well in ambiguous situations
- Well organized.
Editor’s Note: Msc Chemistry Job, Vellore Institute of Technology, jobs at Vellore Institute of Technology, Chemistry jobs at Vellore Institute of Technology, Chemistry jobs at VIT, Scientific Assistant Post at VIT, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs. Follow us on Facebook for latest updates and much more.