INST Phd Programme – August, 2019 Session: Application Details
INST invites Chemistry candidates for Ph.D. programme beginning in August 2019. Indian Institute of nanoscience & technology invites chemistry candidates for Agust 2019 Ph.D. admission program. Ph.D. programme 2019, Ph.D. chemistry. Interested candidates with a good academic track record and a strong intent to pursue a Ph.D. in chemistry may apply for the programme via online mode. Check out all the details on the same below:
Eligibility: M.Sc. in Chemistry/ M.Pharm and related areas
Qualifying Examination: GATE/ CSIR or UGC-NET/ JEST/ JGEEBILS (TIFR/ NCBS)/ ICMR-JRF/ DBT-JRF/ DST-INSPIRE/ GPAT.Students registered with IISER Mohali for their BS-MS program can apply as per IISER Mohali’s norm.
- The application form for PhD programme can be downloaded from Institute website
- The duly filled APPLICATION FORM and online SYNOPSIS should be sent on [email protected] as advance copy. The hard copy of application with the following documents should be sent to “The Director, Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Habitat Centre, Phase – 10, Sector – 64, Mohali, Punjab-160062” so as to reach on or before due date:
(a.)Photograph duly pasted on the application form.
(b.) Application fees.
No. 9(2)/2019-INST Dated: 14th March 2019
Award of the Degree: It may please be noted Ph.D. students registered with
INST will also have to register at IISER, Mohali for their Ph.D. degree
(c.) Self-Attested copies of Certificate in support of age, educational qualifications
(Mark Sheet, Degrees & Certificates of class X and above).
(d.) Experience certificate in case of working candidate.
(f.) Self-attested a copy in support of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH category (Should be Valid).
- The envelope containing the application form should superscribe “ Application for
the Ph.D. Program – August 2019”.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The list of the shortlisted
candidates will be uploaded on the Institute website and communication will be sent
to candidates on the email address given by candidate.
- The candidates called for interview will be paid sleeper class rail fare or Non-AC Bus
Fare (on production of ticket) from place of residence to Institute and back.
- The candidate are advised to visit the Institute website (www.inst.ac.in) frequently to
know the latest developments.
The aforesaid application documents should be accompanied by a Demand Draft (DD) of
Rs. 450/- for General/OBC or Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PH drawn in favor of Institute of Nano
Science and Technology, Mohali (payable either at Mohali or at Chandigarh). Please
mention your name on the reverse of the DD.
Last Date To Apply: 10TH APRIL, 2019.
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: INST Ph.D. programme 2019. PhD August 2019 session, PhD chemistry admission, Ph.D. pharmacy admission, Ph.D., Chemistry, Pharma, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest job updates.