Phd & Msc Chemistry Research Associate Vacancy @ Baxter
Phd & Msc Chemistry Research Associate Vacancy @ Baxter. Career @ Baxter. Phd chemistry job. Msc Chemistry job. Research Associate post @ Baxter. Chemistry Research associate post vacancy @ Baxter. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Id: 18000HJ5_en
Work Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Department: Research & Development
Job Title: Research Associate III
Eligibility: Master or Ph.D. degree in Analytical chemistry plus min 5 years of experience in a leadership role (experience in developing and directing projects)
- Strong understanding of analytical validations per ICH and compendial guidelines.
- GMP experience are essential.
- Experience in Supply chain and international regulation on Chemical material shipment is an asset
- Has a solid background in a series of analytical techniques like GC, LC, KF, MS, FTIR, NMR….Based on significant technical expertise reviews, provides direction to technical staff.
- Manage laboratory documentation for compliance to quality.
- Ensure compliance with established standards, e.g. ICH, EP and USP.
- Keeps management informed of accomplishments, any technical challenges, and resource constraints
- Assess scientific data and interpret results in a clear and concise manner and provide interpretation of results to team members
Project Management & Strategy:
- Develop effective platforms and schedules to manage activities in/with our Indian partners.
- Contribute to the effective management of CRO resources (specifically staff, facilities and the relevant budgets).
- Apply best-demonstrated practices, team processes, and improve operational efficiency. Seek regular input and feedback from customers and take the appropriate action.
- Pro-actively prioritize and balance utilization of resources allocated to project. Develop recommendations for outside resources as required for the team/project.
- Implement Metrics to measure the quality and on-time delivery.
- Accountable for timely and effective completion of tasks to meet business milestones
- Build a professional network both internally within Business Unit, across Units and outside of Baxter
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant Quality System Regulations and other regulatory requirements related to research, development, and product lifecycle. Effectively performs risk/benefit analysis for project identification and prioritization.
- Adhere to the Quality System, understand and apply applicable corporate, divisional and departmental procedures as relevant.