Pharma Assistant Scientist Post Vacancy @ Johnson & Johnson
Pharma Assistant Scientist Post Vacancy @ Johnson & Johnson. Career @ Johnson & Johnson. Pharmacy & Science jobs. Check out all the details on the same :
Job Id: 1805700002W
Location: India-Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai-
Job Title: Assistant Scientist
Eligibility: Degree in Pharmacy or Science
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Responsible for performing the Microbiological analysis, method development, method validation, release testing and Stability Studies of samples (Drug Substance, Drug Product, Intermediate, Excipient) received at Microbiology lab from sites across the world and ensure quality level for the same.
- Responsible for carrying out activities such as Microbiological method transfer, Microbiological method validation, Microbiological method development and developmental stability studies.
- Responsible for receipt, storage and disposition of samples received at Microbiology lab.
- Microbiological analysis of samples, environmental Monitoring.
- Repacking of samples received for stability studies.
- In-use study for stability samples.
- Responsible for Timely deliverables of projects.
- Responsible for indenting (purchase request) and management of stock (Microbiological Media, cultures, reagents and consumables) required for Microbiology Lab.
- Responsible for coordinating with suppliers for timely delivery of Materials (Microbiological Media, cultures, reagents and consumables).
- Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness & sanitization of Microbiology Lab as per applicable procedure.
- Responsible for ensuring the decontamination and disposal of Biological wastes generated from Microbiology Lab as per applicable procedure.
Main Duties/Additional Duties/Sphere of authority
Responsible to get trained/qualified on applicable techniques and procedures and to keep the training records up to date
- Responsible for continuous improvements within area of responsibilities
- Responsible for the activities assigned by the supervisor
- To be aware of the technological development under laboratory
Responsible to ensure that Microbiology Lab equipment’s & accessories are operated & maintained as per applicable Procedure.
- Computerized / Computer system – Validation
- To execute software validation activities as per J&J procedures and current guidelines
Facilities and Utilities
- Ensure optimal utilization of work hours & prioritization of activities to meet departmental commitments.
- Optimum utilization of the materials like Media, reagents and consumables required for Microbiological testing.
- To comply with respect to J&J procedures
- Handling of Events & Deviations
Responsible to inform supervisor immediately but not later than 1 business day from identification of any nonconformance, atypical observation or failure.
- Document Management
Responsible to generate and maintain raw data/records as per applicable procedures
Responsible for preparation of lab-related protocols and other quality documents as required
Perform and document the analysis with regard to the physicochemical and instrumental analysis carried out for samples of APDC-PDMS-Group according to protocol, analytical methods, specifications and procedures
- Internal Auditing Program
Responsible for supporting Internal/External audits.
- Management of External Contract Laboratories and Service Providers
Collect and share the data with the external contract laboratories for the projects handled within group.
To support in sending samples to external contract laboratories for testing.
- Managerial Responsibilities
Responsible for self-development and training
Ensure to provide best support in terms of quality and speed of completion of the work of control.
Planning and completion of tasks as per the business requirement
Responsible to follow the set up measures intended to improve the productivity of the laboratories and cost control initiatives.
Practice and follow standards of leaderships with respect to
- Customer’s needs
- Mastering complexity
- Maintaining successful team relationships
- High sense of responsibility regarding professional activities
- Customer satisfaction
- Adequate and timely communication to different groups
- Knowledge sharing within the area
- Employee safety and health
Ensure to follow the health & safety related guidelines, procedures and company policies
- Environmental Care
Ensure to follow the Environmental care related guidelines, procedures and company policies
Follow applicable J&J Quality Policy requirements.
Follow and implement current pharmaceutical regulations and pharmacopoeias in the laboratory.
Should comply with all applicable current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Should follow the data integrity principles in all activities carried (ALCOA++).
- Financial management
Ensure that respective guidelines / practices are observed.
Identify cost saving opportunities.
- Business Policy
Follow all applicable company business policies.
- MIS Policy
Follow all applicable MIS policies respected.
- Credo and Leadership Imperatives
Respect credo values
Ensure customer satisfaction
Stimulate and encourage new ideas and improvement processes
Co-operate efficiently with different partners (internal and external)
Minimum Qualification for the position:
Degree in Pharmacy or Science
Deputy Arrangement (active/Passive):
Active representation: the employee represents the following persons in case of absence
Passive representation: in absence, the employee is represented by
- Active representation:
For All Analysts in PDMS-SMSC-Microbiology Lab
- Passive representation:
By All Analysts in PDMS-SMSC-Microbiology Lab