Phd Chemistry Drug Discovery Intelligence Post @ Syngene
Phd Chemistry Drug Discovery Intelligence Post @ Syngene. Career @ Syngene. Ph.D. chemistry jobs. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Id: 3237
Job Title: Drug Discovery Intelligence
Eligibility: Ph.D. in Computational Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Biochemistry or Pharmacology.
Experience: 9-12+ years of Drug Discovery experience in the Pharma industry.
We are looking for a highly motivated scientist with experience in Drug Discovery informatics and Medicinal Chemistry to drive drug discovery projects through application of cutting-edge computational approaches (such as Computational Chemistry and Artificial Intelligence) and in close collaboration with other groups.
The role includes an expectation of research excellence and leadership, development and application of novel computational methods in the respective areas as well as contributions to team and project management.
• Ability to manage and grow a team to carry out chemical and biological data analysis
• Actively participate in collaborative drug discovery projects on new idea generation and evaluation
• Work closely with the development team to tailor drug discovery technologies to better meet discovery project goals
• Responsible for providing Medicinal Chemistry expertise to the group
• Contribute to the evaluation of new target opportunities
• Understand and implement project plans
• Writing research papers, reports, reviews and summaries
• Responsible for client interactions and project deliverables in line with client requirement and contribute to revenue generation as per the business plan.
• Responsible for data integrity, archival and access control for client-related projects
• Comply with all Syngene’s Policies, including Data Integrity, Departmental SOPs, Employees Health and Safety Sustainability, Quality Assurance and Project Management
• Extensive experience in Medicinal and/or Computational Chemistry
• Excellent understanding of Biology, Pharmacology, DMPK and ability to integrate these in Artificial Intelligence methods towards successful project advancement
• Deep expertise in the generation and execution of computational / med-chem strategies across all stages of drug discovery
• Expertise in applying computational methods including machine learning, structure-based methods and informatics to analyze biological and chemical data
• In-depth knowledge in proprietary and public chemical and biological databases, methods and tools.
• Extend requisite support to the Team Lead by providing inputs wrt business proposal and technical inputs
• Experience in leading and controlling a project team
• Ability to work in a dynamic multidisciplinary environment
• Very Good Communication Skills
• Should be good at stakeholder management
• Should possess strong collaboration skills to work smoothly cross-functionally