Research Positions Vacant for Chemistry @ MNIT, Jaipur
RA/SRF/JRF posts are vacant for MSc, Mtech and PhD Chemistry candidates. Research vacancies for eligible candidates at MNIT, Jaipur. Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur is recruiting for research positions, msc, mtech and phd candidates apply for the vacancies as per the details given below:
Job Title : RA/SRF/JRF
No.of.Posts : 01
Project Title : “Multi-colored emissive fluorescent graphitic carbon nano-rods for sensing and photocatalytic applications”
Duration : One year (Extendable up to one more year based on the performance)
1. RA- 36,000/- pm
2. SRF- 14,000/- pm
3. JRF- 12,000/- pm
(*HRA as per CSIR norms)
- RA – Age limit maximum 35 years
- SRF – Age limit maximum 32 years
- JRF – Age limit maximum 28 years
Age relaxation : upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates
- RA- Doctorate (Ph. D) or equivalent OR having 3 years of research, teaching experience
after M. Sc/M.Tech in Chemistry/Material Chemistry Biochemistry/Biotechnology.
- SRF- M.Sc/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Chemistry/Material Chemistry
- JRF- M.Sc. or equivalent degree with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE test.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form
(format attached) with complete information and attachments (certificates/documents) along with latest CV. The completely filled applications may be sent to the undersigned (principal investigator) preferably by e-mail on [email protected] latest by April 17th, 2018.
The candidate may also send their application form along with CV and all photocopies of
certificates/documents regarding educational qualifications, work experience, etc. by post to Dr. Sumit Kumar Sonkar (Principal Investigator), Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Jaipur-302017, Rajasthan.
Candidates may also note the following points:
1. Selection committee of MNIT Jaipur reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short- listing of eligible candidates.
2. Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit and experience of the available candidates. If no suitable candidate is found in the post of RA, recruitment of SRF will be made in the same interview. Similarly, if no suitable RA and SRF is found recruitment will be made for the post of JRF. Decision of the selection committee will be final. The date and time of interview will be informed by email and phone.
3. Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for the interview.
4. The selected candidates can opt for Ph. D program announced by MNIT (twice a year) in case they are interested in pursuing Ph. D at MNIT as per provision in the above research area after fulfilling the required criteria as per institute rules.
For any further information /clarifications, the applicants may contact PI directly by email/phone.
Dr. Sumit Kumar Sonkar (Principal Investigator)
Department of Chemistry
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur,
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Jaipur-302017, Rajasthan.
E-mail: [email protected]
Application Deadline – latest by April 17th, 2018