Govt Job : Project Assistant @ Central Leather Research Institute
MSc chemistry candidates are eligible to apply and attend the walk-in interview for a project assistant vacancy that is available at Central Leather Research Institute. Central Leather Research Institute is recruiting for project vacancy as per the details given below:
Job Title: Project Assistant Level-III
No. of Posts: 2
Age Limit: 35
Salary/Emoluments/Remuneration: Rs.16,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Qualifications: Essential: MCA/ MBA/ M.Sc (Physics/ Chemistry) with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institute plus 2 years of relevant experience
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualification, age etc., may attend the Walk-in Interview scheduled on Wednesday, the 11th April 2018 at BM Das Hall, CLRI at 09.00 AM onwards along with application form available in website (www.clri.org) duly filled with Xerox copies/ photocopies of necessary certificates along with original certificates for verification and 2 passport size colour photographs.
- Candidates are requested not to send their applications in advance. Original certificates must be produced for verification at the time of Walk-in Interview.
- Candidates coming after 11.00 AM shall normally not permitted for interview.
- No travelling allowance will be paid for attending Walk-in Interview.
- Date of Interview – Wednesday, the 11th April 2018
- Time of Interview – 09.00 AM
- Venue of Interview -BM Das Hall, CLRI