Incorporated in 1993. Syngene is India’s largest contract research organization, which supports R&D programs from lead generation to clinical supplies. Our multi-disciplinary skills in integrated drug discovery and development include capabilities in medicinal chemistry, biology, in vivo pharmacology, toxicology, custom synthesis, process R&D, cGMP manufacturing, formulation and analytical development along with Clinical development services.
Our highly experienced scientific and project management teams ensure:
- Timely execution of projects
- Cost effectiveness and quality of the projects
- Confidentiality and protection of intellectual property
Job Title: Formulation
Req Id : 1647
1. Independent communications of project activities to client through different modes of communications.
2. Execute analytical programs in support of formulation development with a high degree of independence
3. Develop, modify and validate analytical methods to support the formulation needs and regulatory filings using various instrumental techniques.
4. Perform stability studies of formulations and finished dosage forms
5. Method and knowledge transfer to QC in order to smooth running of validation and GMP activities
6. Development of stability indicating methods, understand degradation pathways, elucidate structure of degradation products and co-relation the experimental dosage forms stability data.
7. Design and conduct in vitro drug release testing of solid and semi-solid formulations including various dissolution techniques
8. Identify and implement new technologies to enhance the analytical capabilities of the department
9. Participate in cross functional teams and internal collaborations
10. Write and review protocols, reports, procedures, and test methods