Incorporated in 1993. Syngene is India’s largest contract research organization, which supports R&D programs from lead generation to clinical supplies. Our multi-disciplinary skills in integrated drug discovery and development include capabilities in medicinal chemistry, biology, in vivo pharmacology, toxicology, custom synthesis, process R&D, cGMP manufacturing, formulation and analytical development along with Clinical development services.
Our highly experienced scientific and project management teams ensure:
- Timely execution of projects
- Cost effectiveness and quality of the projects
- Confidentiality and protection of intellectual property
Job Title: Lab Technician
Req Id : 2644
- Basic knowledge in chemical and instrumental analysis of drugs
- Preferably having experience in operation & Calibration of one of the techniques such as HPLC,GC,UV,FTIR
- Must have very good e – mail etiquette, oral & written communication skills
- Must have proficiency in computer operations such as XL, Word, Power Point…..
- Must have flexibility in working in the lab, Sample Management, Inventory Controls, Reference Standard management, Maintenance of Stability Chambers & Analytical Instruments
Experience : 0-3 Years