Kenvue Scientist Job Opening – Apply Online
Job Description – Scientist RMC Analytical (2307014246W)
Scientist RMC Analytical-2307014246W
Kenvue is currently recruiting for:
Scientist RMC Analytical
This position reports into Principal Scientist RMC Analytical and is based at Greater Mumbai.
Who We Are
At Kenvue, we realize the extraordinary power of everyday care. Built on over a century of heritage and rooted in science, we’re the house of iconic brands – including NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, TYLENOL®, LISTERINE®, JOHNSON’S® and BAND-AID® that you already know and love. Science is our passion; care is our talent. Our global team is made up with 22,000 diverse and brilliant people, passionate about insights, innovation and committed to deliver the best products to our customers. With expertise and empathy, being a Kenvuer means to have the power to impact life of millions of people every day. We put people first, care fiercely, earn trust with science and solve with courage – and have brilliant opportunities waiting for you! Join us in shaping our future–and yours. For more information, click here.
What You Will Do
The position is responsible for:
- Supporting Analytical (Raw Material testing & Characterization) projects globally and ensure on time support to various projects in Cosmetic and OTC products.
- Supporting Analytical stability testing for Raw material qualification projects globally and ensure on time support to various projects in Cosmetic and OTC products.
- Responsible for the calibration and maintenance of in-house equipment’s.
- Collaborating with external partners for outsourcing activities and ensure the compliance to applicable Kenvue standards.
- Participating in discussions regarding analyzing and interpreting data, drawing conclusions, and arriving at timely technical decisions.
- Responsible for compliance of EOHS & Quality standards in lab.
- Coordination of Raw Material Analytical qualification projects to ensure timely support to internal stakeholders.
- Participate in various meetings with internal and external stakeholders to shape/streamline the processes.
- Participate in raw material related investigations as appropriate to support internal & external manufacturing sites and investigate the OOS results during Analytical qualifications.
- Draft & review of technical documents like qualification reports, stability reports, technical justifications, analytical method transfer etc.
- Training and Performance assessment of third-party resources.
- Provide timely updates to reporting manager and provide insights on creating new opportunities for process improvements.
What We Are Looking For
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Analytical/Organic Chemistry or BPharm or MPharm from reputed university.
- 2-5 years in FMCG/Pharma sector.
- Advanced understanding and application of principles, concepts, and practices of Analytical Chemistry is required.
- Adequate knowledge of GMP, quality systems, SOPs, Global & Country specific Regulatory requirements.
- Technical skills related to interpretation of analytical data and accurate documentation of laboratory investigations and non-conformances.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in an GxP environment is mandatory.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external resources to meet project objectives.
- Proven record of delivering project results.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools.
What’s In It For You
- Competitive Benefit Package.
- Paid Company Holidays & More!
- Learning & Development Opportunities.
- Employee Resource Groups.
Kenvue is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location Asia Pacific-India-Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai.
Job Function R&D.
Organization: JNTL Consumer Health (India) Private Limited.
For more details, and to apply, click here.
Editor’s Note: Kenvue Scientist Job Opening – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.