CSIR-CENTRAL ELECTROCHEMICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
KARAIKUDI – 630 003
Walk-in-Interview will be held at Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi on 29.01.2018 (Monday) at 9.00 AM for selection of suitable candidates for the temporary position to be engaged in a project.
Job Title: Project Assistant-II
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: Electrochemical immunosensor for Hand held rapid detection of dengue virus infection – GAP-37/17
Age Limit: 30 Years
Salary: Rs.14, 000/-p.m. +HRA
- Essential : M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
- Desirable : One year experience in Elecrochemistry/ (Bio) Sensors.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PH/Women candidates upto 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions.
- Reservation: If all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given preference over general candidates to ensure due representation
- Candidates should possess the required educational qualification as on the date of interview.
- If the number of candidates is more, the candidates will be short-listed for interview through a written test.
- Number of positions required are indicative in nature, there may be increase/decrease in the number based on requirement.
- Final Year/Semester students awaiting results are not eligible.
- Selected candidate will be provided either accommodation in the Institute campus or HRA.
- The engagement is purely on temporary basis, initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the tenure of the project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee as the case may be and does not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit on any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR-CECRI.
- Date of Interview – 29.01.2018 (Monday)
- Time of Interview – 9.00 AM
- Venue of Interview -Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi