Lambda Therapeutic Research Limited is a leading global Clinical Research Organization (CRO) headquartered in Ahmedabad – India, with facilities and operations in Mumbai (India), Toronto (Canada), Warsaw (Poland), London (UK) and USA.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
No. of Posts: 2
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Provide project related support on projects and project teams with guidance.
- Assist with Project Documentation, audits, meeting minutes, communications and preparation of meetings.
- Provide clinical and technical support for project team as required.
- Understand project scope, budgets, and timelines; manage site- level activities / communication to ensure project objectives, deliverables and timelines are met.
- Must be able to quickly adapt to changing variables to achieve goals / targets.
- Provide mentoring / training to less experienced staff.
- May interact with representatives of client affiliates as per project requirements.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ ICH Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Strong organizational skills
- Must demonstrate good computer skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
- M Pharm (pharmacology / Clinical Research) Fresher can also apply