Incorporated in 1993. Syngene is India’s largest contract research organization, which supports R&D programs from lead generation to clinical supplies. Our multi-disciplinary skills in integrated drug discovery and development include capabilities in medicinal chemistry, biology, in vivo pharmacology, toxicology, custom synthesis, process R&D, cGMP manufacturing, formulation and analytical development along with Clinical development services.
Job Title: ASSOCIATE EXECUTIVE
Req Id : 1683
- Daily operation and maintenance of water plant/ clean utilities and facility management
- Supervision of GMP facility
- Monitoring and maintaining of GMP facility
- Writing and maintaining all the related GMP documents
- Coordination with engineering, quality control and quality assurance departments
- Purchase and maintaining of required consumables
B.Sc. in chemistry, /diploma /IT in chemical engineering, Mechanical engineering
3-6 years Industry with experience in clean utilities operation, autoclave operation, and GMP facility management.