University of Brighton
The University of Brighton is committed to equality and embraces diversity in our working, learning, research and teaching environment. We welcome all applicants and are committed to providing a supportive and flexible working environment.
Job Title: Process and Analytical Chemist (KTP Associate)
No. of Posts: 1
Funding Agency: Innovate UK
Salary: £26,000 to £32,000 per annum £26,000 to £32,000 per annumBased in Littlehampton
Minimum of a 2:1 BSc Hons in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering (or a related discipline such as Materials Science or Process Technology), along with a Masters degree. Candidates who can demonstrate that experience substitutes for a Masters will be considered.
The successful candidate must possess:
- A strong grounding in physical chemistry and materials science.
- Knowledge/experience of a range of analysis methods.
- Work experience, student placement or degree project work.
- Some knowledge of principles and practices of microbiology is desirable.
- A commercial aptitude and the ability to understand the needs of internal and external customers and communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- An ambition and ability to take ownership of a challenging and impactful technical project.
- Have a methodical and considered approach to project planning and management.
- Have the aptitude to apply technologies developed through research to a commercial scenario.
Application Instructions : If you have questions please contact us:T: 01273 642424 E: [email protected]