The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Vadodara – 390 002, Gujarat, India.
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda invites ‘Online applications’ for the posts of Technical Assistant.
Name of the Position : Technical Assistant
No.of.Positions : 02
Pay Bands + Grade Pay : Rs.31340/- per month net
Minimum Qualifications : M.Sc. Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Zoology/ botany or Life Sciences/ M.Pharm with atleast 50% marks or an equivalent grade having Scientific and Technical operating experience of minimum 2 years of FACS ARIA III, Confocal Microscope, LCMS/MS/MS, Real Time PCR, 2D-Gel Electrophoresis etc.
How to Apply:
Eligibility norms and other details can be downloaded from website www.msubaroda.ac.in. The candidate should apply online up to 25/01/2018 at : msubrecruitment.digitaluniversity.ac. The print copy of filled-in online application along with supporting documents and certificates should reach to the Office of the Dr. Vikram Sarabhai Institute of Cell and Molecular Biology, (Department Of Interdisciplinary Research in Life Science and Integrated Teaching) Faculty of Science, The
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara -390 002 latest by 3
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The above posts till the financial year of 2017-2018. However, will be continue subject to approval receive from the Government of Gujarat.
2. Selection procedure: To be filled by written test and Interview.
3. For regular updates do visit on www.msubaroda.ac.in website.
4. For any query contact at [email protected]
5. If candidate has obtained any degree from other university should provide equivalency criteria for conversion of their score either in percentage or class.
6. If candidate hold foreign university’s degree, they should produce AIU equivalency certificate at the time of submission of application.
The desirous candidates should note the following points:
- The candidate shall be required to apply online on or before 25/01/2018 at:
- The hard copy of the system generated form, along with required enclosures and other relevant supporting documents need to be submitted by the applicant to the Office of the Dr. Vikram Sarabhai Institute of Cell and Molecular Biology, (Department Of Interdisciplinary Research in Life Science and Integrated Teaching) Faculty of Science, The M. S. University of Baroda, Vadodara-390002 on or before 30/01/2018.
- Candidate should possess the required educational qualifications and experience on the last date of submission of online application.
- The online application form fee is Rs.500/- (Rs.125 for SC/ST Candidates) that is required to be paid using Credit/Debit Card, or online banking only. This amount shall not be accepted in cash, through money order or postal order or through any other financial instrument except Credit/Debit cards. The aforesaid application fee is non-refundable and no enquiries shall be entertained in this regard.
- The appointment of the above notified post will be made on the basis of merit of written Examination.
- The above positions are to be filled in up to end of Financial Year i.e. March 2018. Further continuation of the posts will be subject to approval received from Government of Gujarat as per G.R. No.MSU/122016/288/Kh-2 dated 18/05/2017.
- A candidate, who knowingly or wilfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, will be disqualified and, if appointed, will be liable to dismissal from service without prior notice.
- The candidate must intimate to the Registrar, The M. S. University of Baroda any change in his correspondence or permanent address after the submission of the application form.
- The University reserves the right to relax the qualification and experience criteria for any category of candidates as per the directives of the state government and/or UGC.
- The language of administration in the University is English. However, knowledge of Gujarati language is desirable. Those who do not have Gujarati language as a subject at the SSC/HSC/degree level will be required to pass Gujarati Proficiency Test within a period of two years from the date of their appointment.
- The candidate should have passed the Course on Computer Concept (CCC)
exam as per Government of Gujarat rules.
- The candidates already in the employment in temporary or permanent capacity in Universities, educational institutions, government or other organizations should bring a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employers at the time of the interview.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks at the master’s level for SC/ST category is applicable
- All the details in the notification are subject to correction or alteration.
- Canvassing, directly or indirectly, will be treated as a disqualification.
- The University reserves the right to postpone or to fill in the less number of Posts at its discretion depending upon the requirement of the University.
- The decision of the competent authority shall be final.
- The candidates shall be required to appear before test at his/her own expenses.
Application Deadline – 25/01/2018