VASANTDADA SUGAR INSTITUTE
Manjari(Bk.), Tal.: Haveli,
Dist.: Pune – 412 307
email: [email protected]
Department of Alcohol Technology
Walk in interview for the post of “Junior Lab Chemist [01 post]” at the Department of Alcohol Technology, VSI to be held on 19th January 2018 at 10:30 a.m.
Job Title: JUNIOR LAB CHEMIST
No. of Posts: 1
Consolidated Salary Rs. 15,000/- per month (Non-Negotiable).
Minimum starting salary is Rs.1,80,000/- per annum
Nature of Work: Candidate should have basic knowledge of wet lab analysis and analytical chemistry.
He or she will be involved in analysis of Excise molasses, Grains, IMFL and CL samples on regular basis.
Candidate should have prior experience of documentation and sample handling.
- Candidate Profile and Qualification:
M.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry) with minimum 6 months experience in relevant area..
Minimum of 6 months in research institutions of repute.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Consolidated Salary Rs.15,000 per month, non-negotiable.
- Selected candidate will be required to reside in or near VSI premises.
- Appointment is on contractual basis for a period of 11 months only.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- Candidates should bring updated C.V./ resume, original mark sheets/certificates and experience certificates along with certified photocopies at the time of interview.
- Decision of the Institute will be final.
- Institute reserves the rights to fill or cancel any post or all posts without assigning any reasons thereof.
- For location of VSI, see Location/ map.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates with excellent academic record and relevant experience may Walk in for interview on 19th January, 2018 at Department of Alcohol Technology of Vasantdada Sugar Institute on 10.30 a.m..
For More Details, Contact: Dr. S. V. PatilTechnical Adviser & HeadDepartment of Alcohol Technology VASANTDADA SUGAR INSTITUTE Manjari Budruk, Taluka: Haveli District: Pune – 412 307. Contact Phone: 91-020-26902100/ 341 Fax: 91-020-26902244
- Date of Interview – 19th January, 2018
- Time of Interview – 10.30 a.m..
- Venue of Interview –Department of Alcohol Technology of Vasantdada Sugar Institute