Applied Materials has transformed from a small start-up into one of the most admired companies in the world. We put the “silicon” in Silicon Valley, playing a key role in the evolution of the electronics industry.
Job Title: Senior Chemist
No. of Posts: 1
- Design, collect data, analyze and compile reports on chemistry related to semiconductor integration with a special focus on using chemistry and techniques for developing various coatings for AGS-CTO program.
- Problem identification and troubleshooting of complex chemistry related problems with limited supervision
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
- Surface chemistry, electrochemistry, Atomic layer deposition, chemical-vapor deposition, organic synthetic chemistry, materials and surface characterization by advanced microscopy and spectroscopy
- Track record of success & several years of experience beyond MS, PhD in Chemistry and Material Science
MS/ PhD in physical chemistry, Material Science with 4-5 years industry experience, preferably in the semiconductor industry is required
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work in an international team or independently
- Flexibility, Team Worker
- Cost and Quality Consciousness