UNIVERSITY OF NORTH BENGAL
Accredited by NAAC with Grade A
Application are invited from Indian Nationals to work as JRF in a SERB Sponsored MRP under the guidance of Dr. Sajal Das, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, North Bengal University, For details, please visit: www.nbu.ac.in or send mail to PI-[email protected]
Name of the Position : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Position : One (1)
Name of the Project : Designing and synthesis of functionalized N-heterocycles ( 4-quinolone and imidazopyridine) and evaluation of their biocidal properties
Name of the Principal Investigator : Dr. SAJAL DAS; Department of Chemistry, North Bengal University
Department : Department of Chemistry
- Up to Rs.25,000/- per month for first two years
- Based on the performance, the position may be extended to
one more year with the emolument @ Rs. 28000/- per month.
- HRA may be given to the JRF as per University as well as SERB norms if the JRF is not given hostel accommodation.
Age Limit : 28 years (Relaxation as per SERB norms)
Qualifications & Experience :
M. Sc. in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Biotechnology with 55% marks and valid NET/GATE Score. Candidates having the interest in the area of Organic Synthesis and Biology will be preferred.
- The assignment is purely temporary in nature and it is coterminous with the project.
- If selected, initially the position will be offered for 01 year .
- Later on, it may be extended on yearly basis maximum up to total tenure of 03 years depending upon the performance of the candidate.
- No T. A. and D. A. or any other allowances will be paid for attending the interview.
- All original testimonials should be produced during interview for verification
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may appear the interview along with all original certificates.
- An advance copy of the application on a plain paper along with complete curriculum vitae and self-attested photocopies of all testimonials should reach within 30th December, 2016 to the Principle Investigator, Dr. SAJAL DAS ([email protected]), Department of Chemistry, North Bengal University, Darjeeling 734 013, West Bengal, India. )
- The envelope should be superscripted as “Application for the Post of JRF in the Project File No. EMR/2016/001250.
Send your query here “[email protected]”
Application Deadline – 30th December, 2016
Date of Interview – 02-01-2018