The Reliance Group is India’s largest private sector enterprise, with businesses in the energy and materials value chain. Group’s annual revenues are in excess of US$ 73bn. The flagship company, Reliance Industries Limited, is a Fortune Global 114 company and is the largest private sector company in India. Backward vertical integration has been the cornerstone of the evolution and growth of Reliance. Starting with textiles in the late seventies, Reliance pursued a strategy of backward vertical integration – in polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics, petrochemicals, petroleum refining and oil and gas exploration and production – to be fully integrated along the materials and energy value chain.
The Group’s activities span exploration and production of oil and gas, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals (polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics and chemicals), textiles, retail, infotel and special economic zones.
Job Title – Sr. Research Scientist
Requisition ID – 7727
Experience – 6 to 9 years
Location – Maharashtra
Biomass preparation, processing engineer and team member to absorb technology from outsourced research.
- Biomass preparation engineering – Equipment engineering, process design and optimisation at different scales
- Process Engineering – Develop biomass pretreatment processes at pilot, commercial scale for the identified products.
- Downstream Processing – Develop suitable downstream processes for product isolation, Recovery and purification – Pilot and commercial
- Process engineering package development – User requirement specifications, PFD, P & ID, Mass balance and Energy Balance.
- TEM studies
- Technology absorption from outsourced research
- Process scale up and equipment engineering
- Feedstock management
HSE & other regulatory compliance
- Zero Accident in Work
- PPE use 3. Lab/work place compliance
Learning & mentoring
- Situational Leadership & Negotiations
- M.Tech or MS in Chemical/Biochemical/Mechanical engineering
- 2 – 3 years of Biomass process experience
- Project scale up experience in multiple products
- Project engineering