NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (Project)/Senior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (Project)/Senior Research Fellow (Project)
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: “In silico analysis of signaling and Protein-Protein Interaction (PPI) networks in P.= falciparum and identification of novel modulators/inhibitors of signaling and PPI
Principal Investigator: Dr. Debasisa Mohanty Staff Scientist-VII [email protected]
Funding Agency: DBT
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 28,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
(As per DST OM dated 21.10.2014)
Prediction and analysis of Protein structure and Protein-Protein interactions (PPI), Docking and MD simulations, inhibitor design, development of bioinformatics tools and softwares for structure based analysis of PPI.
- Educational Qualifications:
Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc in (Bioinformatics/Biophysics/Biotechnology or any other stream of Biological/Physical Sciences) or M. Tech (Bioinformatics/Biophysics/Computational Sciences or M. Pharm
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc in (Bioinformatics/Biophysics/Biotechnology or any other stream of Biological/Physical Sciences) or M.Tech in Bioinformatics/Biophysics/Computational Sciences or M. Pharm with three years of research experience. The candidate should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014.
- Desirable Qualifications: Strong computer programming skills (in PERL/CGI/PHP or C+++ or
object oriented database management systems like MySQL etc or scripting languages under LINUX/UNIX environment) and sufficient experience in computational analysis of biological/biochemical data. The candidates must highlight their experience in programming and database development in their CV.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian
Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 12th December, 2017