Gujarat Technological University is a premier academic and research institution which has driven new ways of thinking since its 2007 founding, established by the Government of Gujarat vide Gujarat Act No. 20 of 2007. Today, GTU is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to its campus, keeping GTU at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world. GTU is a State University with 486 affiliated colleges in its fold operating across the state of Gujarat through its FIVE zones at Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Rajkot and Surat. The University caters to the fields of Engineering, Architecture, Management, Pharmacy and Computer Science. The University has about 4,00,000 students enrolled in a large number of Diploma, Under Graduate, Post Graduate programs along with the robust Doctoral program.
Job Title: Assistant Professor (Drug Regulatory Affairs)
No of Posts:01
Age limit: 37 years
Salary: Rs. 15600 – 39100 & Grade Pay Rs.6000
Qualifications: B.Pharm degree with first class Master’s degree in Pharmacy, (M.Pharm) in Quality Assurance & Pharm. Regulatory Affairs / Pharmaceutical Management & Regulatory Affairs/ Quality Assurance/ Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance/ Quality Assurance Techniques (Qualification must be PCI recognized).
A PCI recognized D.Pharm degree holder shall also be eligible for the posts of lecturer/Assistant Professorin the subjects of pathophysiology, pharmacology and pharmacy practice.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Documentary proofs of previous experiences and academic qualifications indicated in the application should invariably be sent along with the application, failing to which it will be considered that you do not possess the same and the application shall be treated as incomplete and will be rejected.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Whenever applicable Depositor’s copy of bank challan (Exempted for S&EBC/SC/ST/PD Category candidates) should be sent invariably along with the printout of application form, otherwise application will be summarily rejected.
- Before filling / submitting the application form you are advised to go through the qualifications/Experience mandatory for the post and make sure that you possess the same.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Candidates employed in Govt. /Quasi Govt. /Public Sector undertaking should forward their applications (hardcopy) through proper channel.
- In case the applicant is in service and delay is expected in getting endorsement of the concerned employer on the original application, the applicant may submit an advance copy of the application along with all the enclosures directly (without the employer’s endorsement on the advance copy). If the original application through proper channel has not been received on or before last date mentioned, the applicant will have to submit a ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ from his/her employer to the University at the time of interview.
How to Apply:
The application form should be sent to The I/C Registrar, Gujarat Technological University University Campus, Nr. Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Visat Three Roads, Sabarmati- Koba Highway Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382 424. Applicants are advised to submit the applications with clear mentioning of applied post mention on sealed envelope and well in advance without waiting for the last date to avoid postal delay or any other unforeseen problems. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage
Application Deadline: 23/06/2017 (up to 1:00 p.m)