The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Body, set up under the Ministry of Health & family Welfare primarily with the objective of periodically updating of the Indian Pharmacopoeia, the book of standards for the drugs; the National Formulary of India, the book of reference on the drugs and other related tasks.
Job Title: Scientific Assistant
No of Posts: 06
Age limit: 35 years
Salary: Pay Band 2; Rs.9300- 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Essential: Post Graduate degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences/Bio-Chemistry/Biotechnology/ Chemistry/Pharmacology/Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent Associate ship diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India).
- Experience: One year experience in chemical/physiochemical testing and analysis of drugs in drugs testing laboratory under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules.
- Desirable: Good knowledge of computer applications
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Application giving particulars as per prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application at the space indicated and an additional photograph with attested copies of certificates should be sent to the Secretary-cum-scientific Director, Indian Pharmacopoeia commission, Sector 23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed “Application for the post of _______________”.
2. The posts carry usual allowances as admissible to central government employees of corresponding status.
3. Qualification is relax able at the discretion of the Competent Authority in case of candidates who are deserving and exceptionally qualified. Experience can also be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority in case adequate number of applications from candidates with requisite experience is not available.
4. The competent authority reserves the right to reject any/or all applications received for the post without assigning any reason.
Applications are invited, for filling up of the following posts, by direct recruitment, as per the details below, from competent, dedicated and dynamic citizens of India who fulfill the eligibility criteria and other details which may be downloaded from the website of the Commission (http://www.ipc.gov.in) together with attested copies of supporting documents and Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years in case of candidates employed in Govt. Organizations or assessment report in case of private employment and the employer certificates THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL so as to reach the Commission within 45 days of its publication in the Employment News.
Application Deadline: 45 days from the date of Ad posting (Ad posted on 31st May 2017)