At Strides, the truly global pharma company, each day is more exciting – you never know from which part of the world the challenge may come! In just 16 years, we have become a Rs.750 Crore top 15 pharmaceutical company. Behind our extra-ordinary international strides lies the will to excel which is reflected in our Global vision of partnering with over 10 of the top 50 pharmaceutical majors worldwide. We operate in the regulated markets like USA, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Japan and in several other emerging markets across the Globe. We are also in the forefront in the global fight against AIDS, TB & Malaria worldwide. We have 14 world class manufacturing facilities spread across India, USA, Europe, Brazil, Mexico, Poland & Singapore. As we surge forward, we seek professionals for our plants in Bangalore, perfectionists, who seek to rise above even global expectations.
Job Title – Executive/sr. Executive Quality Assurance for API Plant in Ambernath
Experience – 3 – 6 Years
No.of.Openings – 6
Location – Ambernath
Salary : INR 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Good knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing practices, Good laboratory practices, Good Documentation practices and Quality Management Systems. Experience in handling software like trackwise, SAP etc.
- Handling of QMS activities like Conducting Investigations, Change Controls, deviations and related documents.
Review Batch Manufacturing and Analysis records.
- Awareness about Data integrity principles and Experience in handling Data Integrity related issues.
- Handling of Regulatory inspections & customer audits.
Control of process validation and cleaning validation activities. Review validation protocols, reports. Knowledge of water system & computer system validation.
- Maintain qualifications records. Ensure proper label control. Lay down procedures for periodic calibrations of various instruments.
- Prepare Annual Product Review Report, OOS and Deviations trending.
- Take rounds in production, QC and stores department to ensure compliance.
- Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- UG – B.Sc – Chemistry, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry, M.Pharma – Pharmacy