At Strides, the truly global pharma company, each day is more exciting – you never know from which part of the world the challenge may come! In just 16 years, we have become a Rs.750 Crore top 15 pharmaceutical company. Behind our extra-ordinary international strides lies the will to excel which is reflected in our Global vision of partnering with over 10 of the top 50 pharmaceutical majors worldwide. We operate in the regulated markets like USA, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Japan and in several other emerging markets across the Globe. We are also in the forefront in the global fight against AIDS, TB & Malaria worldwide. We have 14 world class manufacturing facilities spread across India, USA, Europe, Brazil, Mexico, Poland & Singapore. As we surge forward, we seek professionals for our plants in Bangalore, perfectionists, who seek to rise above even global expectations.
Job Title – Executive/sr.executive Quality Control – API Plant at Ambernath
Experience – 3 – 6 Years
No.of.Openings – 5
Location – Ambernath
Salary : INR 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Performing analysis with use of sophisticated analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, UV, IR, Polarimeter, Particle size analyser, Autotitrator, KF titrator etc. for water analysis, raw material, packaging material, intermediates, in process, finished product as per standard testing procedure.
- Calibration and maintenance of instruments.
- Preparations of working standard, retention samples and maintain their records as per SOP.
- Good knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing practices, Good laboratory practices, Good Documentation practices and Quality Management Systems. Experience in handling trackwise, LIMS, SAP etc.
- Exposure in regulated markets (USFDA) /handling audits.
- Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- UG – B.Sc – Chemistry, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry, M.Pharma – Pharmacy