GSK is one of the world’s leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. GSK will be investing up to INR 1000 Crores (£100m) in a new ‘state of the art’ pharmaceutical factory in Vemgal (45 KMs away from main city), Bengaluru. The factory will initially supply a range of solid dose form products. After completion of the project, the factory will produce more than 9 Billions tablets and capsules per year, supplying the Indian market with product, with production ramp-up through 2017. The factory is being built to the highest international standards using the latest process technology.
Job Title – Team Lead/assistant Manager Quality Control Formulations
Experience – 5 – 10 Years
Location – Bengaluru/Bangalore
- Planning and scheduling of testing to support product assurance and release.
- Ownership of Product stability testing
- Write and technically review work instructions, protocols and reports
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team as required.
- Train and develop QC team members.
- Monitor stability results and trends and assure that quality issues are resolved in a timely manner with valid technical results so as not to delay production, distribution and marketing activities
- Responsible for the delivering and promoting a culture of maintaining and improving the performance of Safety
- Use gembas to identify abnormalities from the standard and to get them fixed
- Looking for candidates with Msc/MPharmacy with 7 + years experience in Quality Control related to pharmaceutical oral dosage forms from a reputed pharma company.
- Sound knowledge on pharmaceutical analytical requirements.
- Knowledge on GLP, QMS, Regulatory & EHS regulations.