Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon. With expertise in a range of formulations, from tablets to injectables to newer drug delivery systems, Intas is currently ranked 17th among the Indian Pharma majors. A variety of initiatives in Research and Development, patents and ANDA filing, NDDS, quality manufacturing support, along with approvals by regulatory authorities of many countries has made Intas a global healthcare provider. Pioneering efforts in providing medications for both chronic and acute medical conditions, has truly led Intas live up to its corporate line “Expressions for a Healthy Life”
Job Title – Analytical Development
Experience – 1-6 years
Location – Ahmedabad
Desired Profile –
UG – B. Pharm
PG – M. Pharm
– Analysis of raw material / finished products / stability samples / Dissolution profiling.
– Analytical Method Development Assay / Related substances/ Dissolution etc.
– Analytical Method validation Assay / Related substances/ Dissolution etc .
– Analytical method validation protocol and reports preparation.
– Analytical Method Transfer protocol and report preparation.
– Instrument Calibration.
– Verification of analytical method and report preparation.
– Preparation of SOPs / STPs.
– Stability data compilation, Stability sheet preparation and Stability data updation.
– COA generation for Finished product / API samples etc.
– Sample receiving entry through OASIS.
– Receiving / Issuing of Reagent / Chemicals / Glass wares
– Operation of Data logger.
– Operation of OASIS software.
– GLP Compliance.