Andhra University is one of the oldest and very highly reputed universities in India. It is located in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. It was established in 1926 and shared affiliating responsibilities with Madras University in the initial years.
Job Title – Project Fellow
No.of.Posts – 2
Research Areas – (i) Electrochemical & Corrosion Engineering and (ii) Biotechnology
Duration of Project – Five Years (2016-2021)
Nature of Engagement – Fellow is expected to perform research work as proposed in the UGC research Proposal.
Age Limit – Below 40 Years as per UGC norms.
- Gate Qualified (Rs. 16,000/- + HRA)
- Non- Gate Qualified (Rs. 14,000/- + HRA)
- M.E/M.Tech. (Chemical /Biotechnology) Degree with 55% marks in the above related field.
How to Apply:
Requisition with accompanying detailed Bio-data must be sent to the Coordinator of the Project Prof. G.M. Jagannadha Raju by either email ( [email protected] ) or post so has to reach latest by 07/11/2016. The hard copy of the Bio-data shall be submitted at the time of the interview.
1. All terms and condition are as per rules of UGC & Andhra University.
2. Date of interview and selected candidates will be informed by e-mail or telephone.
3. No TA/DA willbe paid for attending the interview.
Application Deadline – 07th November 2016