Center For Biomedical Research Hiring For Assistant Professor Post @ Rs 47,100/- pm Salary
Centre of Biomedical Research Lucknow invites applications for the posts of Assistant Professor on a prescribed form.
Job Title : ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
No of Post : 04 Post.
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 Plus Academic Grade Pay Rs.8000 pay band 03.
Age : Maximum Age 40 year as on 01 July 2016.
Essential Qualification & Experience:
Candidate should have. Ph.D degree in Chemistry /Biochemistry from a recognized University with three year’ post Ph.D
Desirable: Candidates having specialization in Organic Chemistry /BioOrganic
Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry and allied fields would be
How to Apply :
Application form is available at Centre’s website (www.cbmr.res.in). Application duly completed on prescribed form should be sent, with copies of proofs of educational/academic qualifications, experience, testimonials, research publications, etc, as indicated there in,
along with an application fee via a demand draft of Rs. 1000 (Rupees one thousand only) for applicants in India and US$ 100 or an equivalent amount for those abroad, in favour of “Director, CBMR Lucknow” payable at State Bank of India (IFS code SBIN0007789) SGPGI, Lucknow, India.
Application need to be sent by speed post/registered post only. The candidates from abroad may sent their applications by anypost medium. The envelope must be superscribed with the name of post applied for and advertisement no. and addressed to the Director Centre of Biomedical Research (CBMR), SGPGIMS Campus, Raebareilly Road, Lucknow- . 226014, INDIA Applications by hand will not be entertained. If the last date of submission of application is a holiday, the application will be accepted till 5:00 PM on the next working day.
The deadline for submission of the complete applications is 21.09.2016 for applicants in India and 30.09.2016 for overseas candidate.
• The number of post indicated is provisional and subject to change without prior notice.
• Selections may not be held for all the advertised posts.
• Director of the Centre reserves athe right to reject any or all applications without assigning
any reason. All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Lucknow bench of Hon’ble
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be treated as disqualified.
• Advance applications will be accepted but a copy forwarded through proper channel or a ‘no
objection certificate’ from the current employer must be submitted before the date of
• Reservation and age relaxation for reserved category candidates, including reservation for
physically handicapped persons, dependents of freedom fighters and ex-servicemen, will be
applicable as per the Uttar Pradesh (UP) government rules and for only those domiciled in
• Exceptionally -qualified candidates having meritorious records and/or specialized
experience may be given advance increments on the recommendation of the selection
committee. In case of. non- availability of candidates of requisites qualifications and
experience, the selection committee may make such recommendations as it may deem fit.
Candidates with higher qualifications shall be preferred.
• No. TA/DA shall be admissible for attending the interview.
• The candidate should give their list of publications, if any, and name of three referees who
are personally familiar with the work of the candidate.